Air source heat pumps
Installing an Air Source Heat Pump is a superb replacement to conventional heating – especially in home with electric heating. The Air Source Heat Pump can be installed on a wall or in your garden – as long as there is good air flow available – it absorbs heat from the air, even in temperatures as low as -15C.
An Air Source Heat Pump absorbs outside air and converts it into a fluid, which is heated and pumped through your radiators and hot water system. As this is a constant process you will find your radiators may be a lower temperature but the warmth is constant, thus reducing your fuel bills, carbon emissions and may create an income for you through the Governments Heat Incentive Scheme.
JR Waddell & Son Ltd. recommend Air Source Heat Pumps to customers who may be unable to install Ground Source Heat in their home. Air Source Heat Pumps are less complicated to install and therefore create less mess. After installation you no longer have to ‘top up’ fuel, such as coal or oil, it is clean and requires minimal maintenance.
If Air Source Heating sounds like the ideal heating system for you, do not hesitate to contact JR Waddell & Son Ltd. A member of our experienced team will discuss your options and provide a competitive estimate, so you are fully aware of what to expect before, during and after installation of your new Air Source Heating system
The benefits of air source heat pumps
- Lower fuel bills, especially if you are replacing conventional electric heating
- potential income through the UK government’s Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI)
- lower home carbon emissions, depending on which fuel you are replacing
- no fuel deliveries needed
- can heat your home as well as your water
- minimal maintenance required
- can be easier to install than a ground source heat pump.